Port Orchard Product Liability Attorney
When a manufacturer breaches his duty in producing products or goods that are free from defects and are not unreasonably dangerous, and as a result their product causes harm, an injured consumer may seek compensation from one or more liable parties, depending on the specifics of the case.
We are an experienced law firm serving Port Orchard in working with the complexities of liability to prove legal defect of product and to protect your rights in pursuit of fair compensation for losses due to injury.
The main objective of our product liability attorney is fair compensation for client injuries, pain and suffering by:
- Thorough investigations that uncover the facts
- Acquiring industry experts to provide expert testimony
- Analyzing medical records related to liability-associated injuries
- Reviewing missed work records with employer
- Determining responsible party or parties for liability
Call us for an experienced product liability lawyer if you feel you have a claim that involves injury as a result of a faulty or defective product.
Port Orchard Product Liability
A product liability attorney of our firm will work aggressively on your behalf to assess all issues relating to injuries caused by a defective product.
The range of key elements in product liability cases is broad, but claims typically fall into categories based on three theories:
- Failure to sufficiently instruct or warn
- Manufacture of defective product
- Defective design of product
To prove that a product is defective or unreasonably dangerous can be complex.
Our experienced product liability lawyer serving the Port Orchard community will take the necessary steps to prove liability, protect your rights, and build a case to recover compensation to which you are entitled.
Call us today if you have been injured while using a consumer product. We are ready to fight for your rights!
Port Orchard Product Liability Lawyer
Hiring an experienced product liability lawyer with expertise in assessing all details associated with personal injury as a result of a defective product, failure to warn or a defective product design is essential!
These are reasons to choose us as strong litigators in working for you:
- Experience in medical documentation review and hiring experts to testify
- Extensive research related to cause of injury
- Investigation of manufacturer’s production records
- Consultations with specialists in this consumer product field
- Technical competence and dedication in fighting for your rights
- Successful negotiations of full settlements
Call Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. if you have sustained personal injury in the Port Orchard area while using a consumer product.
We will set an appointment for you with an experienced product liability attorney. (253) 272-5226