Pierce County Product Liability Attorney
If you have sustained personal injury or illness because of a defective product, you may be able to seek compensation for your injuries.
We are an experienced product liability law firm that aggressively seeks fair compensation for injuries, pain and suffering for our clients.
Our attorney representation includes:
- In and out of court representation
- Thorough investigations to uncover all facts
- Retaining industry experts for expert testimony
- Analysis of medical records related to client injuries
- Reviewing production records of manufacturer
- Determining liability responsibility of party or parties
- Review of employer records regarding missed work by clients
If you have suffered injury while using a consumer product in Pierce County and feel you have a claim involving product liability, call us for an experienced product liability lawyer to fight for your rights!
Pierce County Product Liability
A consumer that has suffered personal injury while using a consumer product consistent with its intended purpose may seek compensation for injuries, pain and suffering.
The range of these cases can be broad, but claims typically fall into categories that are based on three theories:
- Failure to provide adequate warnings or instructions
- Defectively designed products
- Defectively manufactured product
A product liability attorney within our firm is experienced in assessing all issues related to injuries and assisting clients that have been injured while using a consumer product.
If you have sustained injury while using a dangerous or defective consumer product, it is essential that you seek the professional services of a product liability lawyer serving Pierce County to assist you through the legal process to protect your rights.
Call us today. We will take the necessary steps to build your case and recover the compensation to which you are entitled.
Pierce County Product Liability Lawyer
We have years of experience and a long history of successfully representing clients that have suffered injury as a result of defective consumer products.
It is vitally important to hire a product liability lawyer that has expertise in assessing and analyzing all details associated with injuries to establish damages for which you may obtain compensation.
These are reasons to choose us as strong litigators to fight for your personal injury compensation rights:
- Experience in medical documentation analysis and hiring medical experts to testify
- Ability to conduct extensive research relative to cause of injury
- Analysis of manufacturer’s production records
- Technical consultations with specialists in product industry
- Strong negotiation skills for full settlements
- Competence and dedication in fighting for client rights
Call Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. if you feel you have a claim involving liability while using a consumer product in Pierce County. We have a product liability attorney waiting for your call! (253) 272-5226