Lacey Product Liability Attorney
Many products liability cases are complicated and most require expert analysis and testimony.
As an experienced law firm since 1960 representing clients who have suffered injury while using a consumer product, we have a product liability attorney serving the Lacey community who will aggressively fight for their rights in pursuit of fair compensation for losses due to injury.
Common elements of product liability claim among state laws include:
- Product defect – you need to prove the product was defective
- Personal injury – you sustained an injury because of a product defect
- Causation – you were hurt because of and by the product defect
- Duty – manufacturer or seller had a duty to make or sell a safe product
If you have sustained injury while using a consumer product, we have an experienced product liability lawyer waiting for your call.
Lacey Product Liability
Any defective product can be cause for a products liability claim. And they can be found most anywhere at home or in the workplace, including but not limited to:
- Automobiles, boats and aircraft
- High chairs, toys and cribs for children
- Infant and child safety seats
- Drugs and medical devices
Proving that a product is defective and unreasonably dangerous can be complex because denial of defect by the manufacturer is a frequent occurrence, and may instead claim user-error or some other cause of the injury.
For these reasons, it is advisable for a person who has sustained injury by a defective product to seek the experience and expertise of a product liability attorney.
Call us for an experienced product liability lawyer to take the necessary steps throughout the legal process to protect your rights, and to recover compensation to which you are entitled.
Lacey Product Liability Lawyer
Filing products liability lawsuits can be stressful and difficult, and in most cases should be handled by an experienced product liability lawyer who has the expertise in assessing all details associated with injuries resulting from injury caused by the defective product.
These are reasons to choose us to fight for your personal injury compensation rights:
- Extensive experience in reviewing all medical documentation
- Ability to hire appropriate medical experts to testify on your behalf
- Technical competence in conducting research relative to cause of injury
- Investigation of manufacturer’s production records
- Consultation with specialists associated with this type of consumer product
Call Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. if you have sustained an injury while using a consumer product. We can set an appointment for you with an experienced product liability attorney serving Lacey residents. (253) 272-5226