Personal Injury Attorney University Place • Accident Attorney
Personal injuries can happen in a café, a bank, or in a library in University Place. Each personal injury is indeed personal for the injured person. The injury can also affects the injured person’s family, ability to work, and enjoyment of life itself. Hiring a accident attorney is a smart decision and we can help you protect your rights.
Personal injuries happen. They happen often. Personal injuries vary in degree of injuries sustained and how they occurred.
Personal Injuries in University Place can include:
- Slipping on a unmarked wet floor due to a spill at a café
- Being bit by a dog while walking on a side walk
- Falling down the steps at a restaurant
- Tripping on an exposed extension cord at a grocery store
- Having your hand slammed in a door
Some people may not understand what a personal injury is and how it differs from an accident. A personal injury is one that is sustained by the negligence of others. This means that if you got hurt due to someone else not taking care of a hazard like a wet floor or an exposed cord, they are at fault for the hazard and are possibly liable for your injury.
We here at Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. offer a complimentary consultation with one of our accident attorneys to help each potential client understand if their injury falls under the personal injury category.
More Potential Personal Injuries in University Place:
- Being hit by a motor vehicle while walking
- Sustaining a brain injury
- Being exposed to dangerous chemicals
- Injured in a motorcycle accident and you were not at fault
- Getting injured due to faulty equipment at a gym People may be afraid to seek legal advice for their personal injury for fear of being laughed at or the embarrassment of the injury. We here at Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. treat each potential client in a professional manner. We value our clients and strive to assist them in getting their lives as back to normal as we can.
The types of personal injuries may seem limitless. While this may be the case, evidence of the injury and the negligence of others need to be clear so that our accident attorneys feel confident with taking on your personal injury claim as a case.Other Possible Personal Injuries that can occur in University Place:
- Injury caused by a doctor, surgeon, or dentist
- Chemical burns at a hair or nail salon or a spa
- Receiving an injury while on a construction site
- Electrical burns from exposed and unmarked cables or wires
- Heavy items falling on your from a store shelf Please remember that your personal injury is personal to you. We want to assist you in recovering damages if possible to help get your life back to as normal as possible.
You will meet with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys who will go over your injury, questions, and concerns. Our goal is to assist you in understanding how the personal injury laws affect your own personal injury claim.
If you are wondering if your accident/personal injury is “worth the hassle” of a lawsuit, please contact us today to schedule your free consultation.