Frank B. Ladenburg, Jr.
FRANK B. LADENBURG, JR. was admitted to practice law in the state of Washington in 1974 after attending Gonzaga Law School and has practiced his entire career with the firm. Mr. Ladenburg limits his practice to trial work in the area of personal injury, in particular, motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death, construction site accidents, and premises liability.
Frank and his wife, Denise, have been married for over 48 years. Denise is a pediatric nurse practitioner and they have six children. Frank’s legal assistant is Christa Beasley, who has been with him since 1995.
He has received the following peer recognition:
- Member of the National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top One Percent
- Elected President of the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association (now WSAJ)
- Elected President of the Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- Selected as a “Super Lawyer” by Washington Law & Politics magazine 12 times (only five percent of Washington lawyers receive this honor each year).
- Appointed as part-time municipal court judge
- Selected as speaker and author at numerous trial lawyer continuing education seminars.
Some of Mr. Ladenburg’s cases have included the following recoveries:
- $400,000 for a dog bite injury for a 7-year-old boy
- $105,000 settlement for dog bite injury to nine year old boy
- $300,000 for a dog bite for a 67-year-old male
- $2,100,000 head injury settlement for a 17-year-old involved in an auto accident
- $1,500,000 wrongful death settlement of 65-year-old male at sea
- $892,000 jury verdict for wrongful death of 37-year-old housewife
- $700,000 settlement for child injured as a result of medical negligence
- $600,000 wrongful death settlement for 72-year-old male involved in auto accident
- $405,000 jury verdict for bricklayer with shoulder injury at construction site
- $336,000 jury verdict for 50-year-old salesman with back injury sustained after falling in grocery store
- $178,000 jury verdict for a 48-year-old male injured in a fall at an apartment complex
- $135,000 jury verdict for neck and back strain injuries to a 27-year-old carpenter with medical bills of $1,400 and no lost wages.
- $1,581,000 jury verdict for back injury and hand surgery to a 51-year-old clerical worker with past and future medical bills and prescriptions of six figures and wage loss of over $1 million.