Tacoma Construction Site Accidents
If you have suffered construction injuries in which a third party is at fault, you have the right to seek fair compensation for losses.
Because construction and building site accidents are generally complicated and complex, they should be evaluated by a highly-qualified and experienced construction accident lawyer for reasons such as, but not limited to:
- The multiple number of entities involved
- A need for complete and thorough investigation of cause by a legal expert
- Investigation of employer compliance with occupational and site-safety standards
- Time-related urgency for interview process of multiple witnesses
- Involvement of Labor and Industries for review of the incident
Whether your injuries are minor or catastrophic, it is vital to meet with our expert legal team that serves Tacoma residents, and who will guide you through the legal process and explain your rights to fair and equitable compensation for damages.
Call today for a free initial consultation.
Tacoma Construction Accidents
Our expert legal team has a time-honored reputation for compassionate, yet aggressive representation of clients that are victims of construction site accidents because they understand the devastating effects associated with loss of wages and medical expenses.
If you have sustained construction injuries on the job in Tacoma, you cannot sue your employer. However, if a third party is at-fault, such as architects and engineers, manufacturers of construction equipment that was defective, or sub-contractors, we can guide you through the legal process and provide an explanation of your rights to fair compensation for damages.
We will work tirelessly to establish a basis for fair and equitable compensation for your personal injuries by:
- Conducting an analysis of on-site safety programs
- Investigating all company contracts
- Conducting interviews of construction experts and witnesses
- Interviewing the construction management team
- Negotiating or litigating for fair and equitable compensation
We have a legal team that specializes in construction and building site accidents. Call us today for a free initial consultation.
Tacoma Construction Accident Lawyer
If you are the victim of construction injuries, there are many reasons to hire our experienced construction accident lawyer that specializes in filing lawsuits against at-fault third parties.
When our legal team is called to represent you, they will take on even the largest and most aggressive legal teams hired by corporations and their insurance carriers, secure in the knowledge that their ability to interpret and properly invoke the laws will provide serious defense for you.
These are additional reasons to call on our expert legal team serving Tacoma residents that have suffered construction injuries:
- Our high standards of professional integrity and ethics
- An extensive record of positive outcomes for recovery of eligible compensation
- Highest level of expertise in handling wrongful injury cases
- Compassionate representation of victims of construction site accidents
- Our aggressive negotiating and litigation skills
- Tireless effort to obtain fair compensation
Call Ladenburg, McKasy & Durkin, Inc., P.S. for personal injury representation at the highest level of expertise. (253) 272-5226