Sumner Construction Site Accidents
We have a long history of representing victims of construction and building site accidents to ensure fair compensation for their lost wages and medical expenses.
While you cannot sue your employer for injuries sustained on the job, when a third party is at-fault for construction injuries, we can guide you through the legal process and explain your rights to fair compensation for damages.
These are complicated and complex issues that require an evaluation by a highly-skilled construction accident lawyer for a variety of reasons including:
- The sizable number of parties involved
- Need for a thorough investigation of cause
- The involvement of Labor and Industries reviewing these types of incidents
- An urgency to begin an interview process of many witnesses
The claims process is usually complicated and is best handled by an experienced lawyer that specializes in filing lawsuits against at-fault third parties. If you have been injured in an accident of this type in Sumner, call for a free initial consultation.
Sumner Construction Accidents
We have a reputation for compassionate representation of our clients that are victims of construction site accidents.
We are well aware of the hardship as a result of wage losses and high medical expenses that has led to our history of aggressive representation of victims for acquiring fair compensation to which they are entitled.
In establishing a basis for fair and equitable compensation for your personal injuries, our expert law team serving Sumner residents will:
- Conduct thorough investigations of contracts
- Carefully review the applicable on-site safety plans, compliance and regulatory issues
- Conduct interviews of witnesses and construction experts
- Interview the construction management team
- Negotiate or litigate for fair compensation
It is extremely important for victims of construction injuries to work with a professional lawyer that specializes in construction and building site accidents. Call us today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Sumner Construction Accident Lawyer
Despite the efforts of construction companies to prevent serious work-related construction site accidents with regulations and job-safety programs, construction injuries continue to occur.
If you have suffered construction injuries, seeking the services of an experienced construction accident lawyer is one of the most crucial steps you can take to guide you through the complex legal process.
Our legal team has years of experience in interpreting laws that involve industry accidents to help victims in obtaining compensation and benefits for wrongful injury.
They are highly-skilled in taking on the legal teams hired by corporations and insurance carriers that tend to focus on bottom line considerations rather than fair and equitable compensation for work-related accident victims.
These are additional reasons to call on our legal team serving Sumner residents:
- Tireless effort in evaluating all factors relating to job safety and safety law violations
- Our high level of expertise and experience in handling wrongful injury cases
- Compassionate client representation
- Highest standards of professional ethics and integrity
- Positive outcomes for recovery of eligible compensation and benefits
- Aggressive negotiating and litigation skills
Call Ladenburg, McKasy & Durkin, Inc., P.S. for a free initial claim review. (253) 272-5226