SeaTac Construction Site Accidents
While the majority of construction workers are trained in safety protocol, construction site accidents still occur because sites are inherently dangerous.
Victims of construction accidents can turn to us for effective legal representation.
When at-fault third party entities play a role in building site accidents or construction accidents that result in construction injuries our construction accident lawyer serving SeaTac can help clients in aggressively protecting their rights.
Accidents in construction sites can be complicated and require an evaluation by an experienced construction accident lawyer for these reasons:
- The need for a thorough investigation of cause
- The large number of parties involved
- The involvement in review of site accidents by Labor and Industries
- The process of interviewing multiple witnesses
If you are a victim of an accident on a construction site, you have the right to seek compensation for losses due to construction injuries.
Call us for a free initial consultation with our construction injury lawyer to analyze your case.
SeaTac Construction Accidents
Victims of construction site accidents suffering serious injury need representation of a highly-qualified construction accident lawyer to protect their rights.
We are passionate about fighting for the rights of our clients of construction accidents because we understand the devastating effects of loss of wages and on-going medical expenses.
Many victims of construction site accidents expect complete coverage from their employer’s insurance companies when in fact they may attempt to minimize your injury by protecting the company’s assets.
Our construction accident lawyer serving SeaTac will work tirelessly on behalf of victims of construction injuries recognizing that:
- Workers believe workers compensation insurance is their only source of support
- Your case needs immediate investigation of the accident scene
- Employee belief that employer’s insurance company serves the best interest of workers
- A highly-qualified construction lawyer is needed for interpretation of the laws
Call us for one-on-one legal representation to protect your rights!
SeaTac Construction Accident Lawyer
Our firm’s construction accident lawyer can provide experienced legal representation for victims suffering personal injuries as a result of construction site accidents.
In the aftermath of construction accidents, victims require the services of an experienced construction accident lawyer as the most critical step toward analysis of their case and guidance through the complex legal process.
Knowing that potential compensation provided by state programs may not be sufficient in covering the damages suffered by victims of construction accidents we fight for the rights of victims to obtain fair compensation from at-fault third parties by:
- Carefully analyzing on-site safety programs and plans
- Interviewing construction site management personnel
- Conducting full contract investigations
- Interviewing construction experts and witnesses
- Negotiating or litigating for fair compensation
Interpreting and properly invoking the laws relating to construction site accidents requires the expert services of our construction accident attorney serving SeaTac residents in serious defense of victims that have suffered construction injuries.
Call Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. to analyze your case. (253) 272-5226