Pierce County Construction Site Accidents
Victims of construction site accidents that result in injuries while working or visiting at a construction site may be able to get fair compensation from the negligent third party.
Our law firm’s construction accident lawyer serving Pierce County residents can assist victims of construction accidents to recover compensation from the at-fault parties.
Because construction accidents frequently result in serious or permanent injury that may leave you in a condition where you are unable to return to work, we recommend aggressive evaluation by our construction accident lawyer for a number of reasons including:
- The large number of parties involved
- Involvement on the part of Labor and Industries in review of on-site accidents
- The need for a thorough investigation of the cause of on-site accidents
- A full interview process of all witnesses of site accidents
Call to schedule a free consultation to tell us about your construction injuries and how you’ve been hurt.
Pierce County Construction Accidents
We take a very serious and passionate interest in representing victims of construction site accidents.
We believe victims of construction accidents have a right to seek compensation for lost wages and medical expenses.
And because construction site accidents can be complex, your first step toward legal recovery should be to meet with a knowledgeable and skilled construction accident lawyer to discuss the specific details of your situation.
Issues related to your potential case that need the experience of a construction accident lawyer include, but are not limited to:
- Compliance with occupational and site safety regulations and standards
- Engineering-related issues
- Potential hazardous conditions such as unreasonably unsafe equipment
- Indemnity and liability determinations
We have experienced lawyers serving residents of Pierce County that are highly-skilled in negotiation or litigation for fair compensation.
Call today to schedule a free initial consultation. We are knowledgeable and experienced in dealing with complex accidents on a construction site.
Pierce County Construction Accident Lawyer
We have represented many victims of construction site accidents, including non-workers that have sustained injuries at or near construction sites.
Our law firm’s construction accident lawyer is experienced in interpreting the laws involving construction accidents and is prepared to take on even the largest legal teams of insurance carriers and corporations.
We have a reputation for treating our clients fairly and passionately, working always on their behalf to secure fair compensation for personal injuries in construction accidents.
Victims of construction site accidents that are overwhelmed with the search for a construction injury lawyer serving the Pierce County area are encouraged to call us for representation. We have:
- Years of experience in handling personal or wrongful injury cases
- A reputation for the highest professional integrity, ethics and outstanding outcomes
- Aggressive negotiating skills
- Successful results in recovery of lost wages and extensive medical expenses
Call on Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. We will fight for your rights! (253) 272-5226