Olympia Construction Site Accidents
Whether on small company projects or major commercial developments, construction site accidents are common and can also be complex.
There are specifications, regulations, inspection requirements and job safety programs designed to prevent construction accidents, but despite these important efforts, accidents occur.
And when they do, the first step in your legal recovery is to meet with our construction accident lawyer serving Olympia to evaluate the issues in your potential case, including:
- Compliance with occupational and site-safety standards and regulations
- Engineering-related issues
- Liability and indemnity determinations
- Investigation of cause
- The interview process of multiple witnesses of construction accidents
While victims of construction accidents have the right to seek compensation for their losses due to injury, the claims process is complicated and is best handled by a construction accident lawyer who specializes in assisting in filing lawsuits against at-fault third parties.
Call for a free consultation to analyze your case.
Olympia Construction Accidents
We are known for our passionate response to victims of construction site accidents.
We are acutely aware of the losses, including wages and medical expenses affecting victims of construction accidents.
And that is why our construction accident lawyer firm works aggressively on behalf of our clients to acquire fair compensation for personal injuries in construction accidents.
Because of the many entities that may be involved or at fault for construction site accidents, our construction accident lawyer will prepare a basis for fair compensation for your personal injuries by:
- Reviewing the on-site safety plans
- Conducting a full investigation of contracts
- Interviewing all witnesses and construction experts
- Negotiating or litigating for fair compensation
- Interviewing all construction site management personnel
If you have been injured in an accident on construction site in Olympia, call us for personal injury representation.
Olympia Construction Accident Lawyer
For construction laborers working in potentially dangerous conditions, the risk of serious construction site accidents is prevalent on a daily basis.
And while the crucial task of selecting a construction accident lawyer that will work on your behalf to acquire fair compensation may seem difficult, it is essential.
In searching for a knowledgeable and experienced construction injury lawyer serving Olympia residents, we encourage you to include the following:
- Experience with interpretation of the laws involving construction accidents
- A strong history of professional integrity, ethics and outstanding results
- Successful record of fighting for rights in compensation recovery from at-fault parties
- An ability to help in recovery of medical expenses and lost wages
We have a strong record of aggressively fighting for the rights of injured victims of construction site accidents with a record of success in recovering compensation from at-fault parties.
Call Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. to guide you through the legal process of construction accidents. (253) 272-5226