JBLM Construction Site Accidents
If you are the victim of a construction site accident resulting in injuries while visiting or working at JBLM, you may be eligible for compensation from the negligent third party.
We have a strong history dating back to 1956 of fighting for rights of construction site accident victims by taking on even the largest legal teams representing the multiple entities that concede to their bottom line considerations as a priority over fair compensation for victims of these types of accidents.
Generally, there are multiple entities operating at a work site that may be involved, or at fault when construction or building site accidents occur. While these types of accidents can be complicated and complex, they should be aggressively evaluated by our expert legal team for a variety of reasons, including:
- The number of parties involved
- The importance of a thorough investigation of the cause of the accident
- Involvement of Labor and Industries for review of the accident
- An urgent need to conduct an interview process of multiple witnesses
If you are the victim of a construction or building site accident, call for a member of our expert legal team to analyze your case.
JBLM Construction Accidents
Our expert legal team is passionate about representing victims of JBLM construction or building site accidents and the effects of their devastating losses.
We have a construction injury lawyer that is highly-qualified and experienced in representing victims of these catastrophic accidents that have suffered loss of wages, medical expenses, recovery costs, long-term care expenses, and loss of other additional benefits to which they are entitled as a result of negligence on the part of an at-fault third party.
In preparing the basis for fair compensation for your personal injuries, our expert legal team will:
- Interview construction experts, site management personnel and witnesses
- Fully investigate all contracts
- Conduct an analysis of on-site safety plans and programs
- Negotiate or litigate for fair and swift compensation
Call us today for personal injury representation!
JBLM Construction Accident Lawyer
Construction and building site accidents require the expertise of a knowledgeable and experienced construction accident lawyer.
We are fully aware that potential compensation provided by state programs may not cover the damages suffered by victims of work site accidents.
Our construction accident lawyer serving JBLM residents will aggressively fight for the rights of victims of construction and building site accidents that have suffered injuries as a result of negligence on the part of a third party.
We are experienced in taking on legal teams that are hired by insurance carriers and construction companies for recovery of fair compensation on behalf of our clients. If you are a victim we encourage you to call us for representation because of our:
- Aggressive negotiating capabilities
- Reputation for fair and passionate treatment of clients
- Experience and expertise in wrongful injury cases
- High standards of professional ethics and integrity
- Successful record of recovery of lost wages and medical expenses
Call Ladenburg, McKasy, Durkin, Inc., P.S. for a free initial consultation to discuss your personal injury rights. (253) 272-5226