Bremerton Construction Site Accidents
We believe that victims of construction site accidents suffering injuries through no fault of their own have the right through the legal process to fair compensation for their losses.
In general, construction work involves multiple entities operating at the work site, and in the event of wrongful injury it is common for at-fault parties to command immediate action on the part of their legal team.
We aggressively fight for rights of construction site accident victims in the Bremerton area by taking on the legal teams representing the multiple entities to recover fair compensation by preparing a strong basis that includes, but is not limited to:
- Reviewing all on-site safety programs
- Fully investigating all contracts
- Interviewing site management personnel, witnesses and experts
- Negotiating or litigating for swift and fair compensation
Call us today for a free initial consultation to review your rights!
Bremerton Construction Accidents
We have years of experience in personal injury representation of injured victims resulting from construction and building site accidents.
We work aggressively to help victims acquire compensation for loss of wages and medical expenses, as well as full benefits to which they are entitled as a result of negligence on the part of a third-party entity.
While these types of accidents are common, they can also be very complicated and should be aggressively evaluated by our expert legal team to:
- Analyze your potential claim in detail
- Review the specific compliance and regulatory issues
- Develop an effective strategy
- Prepare an assessment of related evidence
- Identify and recruit specialized experts and professionals
Call for a free initial consultation for evaluation of your potential claim by a qualified attorney.
Bremerton Construction Accident Lawyer
Construction injuries can and do occur even when safety precautionary measures are in place.
Our experienced construction accident lawyer serving Bremerton residents can help obtain benefits and compensation for victims that have suffered wrongful injury as a result of construction or building site accidents.
We have provided expert legal representation for many victims, including non-workers that have sustained injuries at or near construction or building sites. Our firm’s construction accident lawyer has years of experience in interpreting the laws involving these types of accidents, and is highly-qualified to take on even the largest legal teams of corporations and insurance carriers.
Victims of construction and building site accidents that feel overwhelmed with the task of searching for strong legal representation are encouraged to call us. We have:
- Years of experience since 1956 in handling wrongful injury cases
- Aggressive work skills to acquire fair and swift compensation
- Strong negotiating skills
- A reputation for highest professional ethics, integrity and positive outcomes
- A passion for representing victims suffering wage losses and medical expenses
Call Ladenburg, McKasy, Durkin, Inc., P.S. for proven legal personal injury representation. (253) 272-5226