University Place Brain Injury Attorney
While a number of victims of brain injury attempt to navigate through the settlement process without the help of legal representation, it rarely ends in a positive outcome.
We can provide an expert traumatic brain injury attorney serving University Place for innocent victims of negligence or wrongdoing on the part of another person or entity, to protect their rights and build a strong case to recover compensation that is due them under the law for, but not limited to:
- Medical expenses, hospitalization and surgeries
- Monitoring services
- Pain and suffering
- Rehabilitation treatment
- Future damages
- Loss of wages and future earnings
- Lifecare and non-medical requirements
- Punitive damages
- Changes, limitations or alterations in lifestyle
- Emotional distress
Call our office for a free initial consultation and case evaluation.
University Place Head Injury
Any type of head injury in University Place can be serious and may require medical services for lacerations or bruising, or surgery to repair a skull fracture. If you have received a diagnosis of your condition that is a result of a careless act or wrongdoing on the part of another person or entity, we are here to help protect your rights.
We are a premier law firm with expert legal services and expertise in dealing with the legal complexities associated with these types of conditions or impairments, and knowledge of latest advanced medical science, working aggressively to build strong cases for compensation recovery due under the law by:
- Researching the law
- Reviewing the evidence
- Interviewing witnesses
- Collecting related records
- Conferring with expert witnesses
- Preparing a legal strategy
- Negotiating with insurance companies and opposing counsel
- Holding the responsible party or parties accountable
Call today to schedule a free consultation and case review. We care!
University Place Brain Injury
If you are an innocent victim of a brain injury as a result of another person’s carelessness or wrongdoing, it is vital that you seek legal help to evaluate your case, and to ensure your rights are assessed and protected.
Even though your insurance agent has expressed interest in watching out for you, many insurance companies use tactics to deny, delay or minimize the amount of damages due the injured claimant.
We are here to help you by evaluating and assessing your University Place brain injury claim, and protecting your rights if:
- The opposing legal counsel has presented you with a settlement agreement
- You are dealing with an insurance carrier
- Your condition requires surgery, rehabilitation or long-term treatment
- You have had to miss a significant time from work
- You require lifecare services to meet your daily needs
Call Ladenburg, McKasy, Durkin, Inc, P.S. for dedicated and passionate legal representation. (253) 272-5226