Sumner Brain Injury Attorney
As a victim suffering with traumatic brain injury symptoms as a result of wrongdoing or negligence on the part of another person or entity, you may not know where to turn for help.
We have expert brain injury attorneys serving Sumner residents that can help you navigate through the legal complexities of litigating your case while you focus on getting medical care.
We have years of unparalleled expertise in both latest advanced medical science and the laws pertaining to claims of this type, and can provide expert representation to build a strong case for compensation recovery due you under the law for, but not limited to:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical costs – hospitalization and surgeries
- Monitoring services
- Long-term rehabilitation and recuperation
- Loss of wages and future earnings
- Lifetime care and non-medical needs
- Emotional distress
- Punitive damages
- Limitations or alterations in your lifestyle
Call us for a free initial consultation and case review. We understand the emotional and financial effects that you and your loved ones are experiencing, and we care!
Sumner Head Injury
There are many common causes of head injury in Sumner including vehicle accidents, slips and falls, accidents in the workplace sporting accidents and acts of violence.
If you are an innocent victim as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing on the part of another person or entity, and suffering a mild, moderate or severe impairment or complications, we can help you by protecting you rights and working aggressively to build a strong case for significant financial recovery of compensation due you under the law by:
- Holding the responsible party or parties accountable
- Assisting you in obtaining medical services
- Collecting all related records
- Conducting witness interviews
- Analyzing the evidence to help prove the case
- Consulting with experts
- Filing related insurance paperwork to provide quick benefit returns
- Planning a strong legal strategy
- Reviewing all medical records and physician reports
- Negotiating with insurance carriers and opposing counsel
- Presenting a strong case
Call our office today to schedule a free initial consultation to examine the merits of your case.
Sumner Brain Injury
It is important for Sumner brain injury victims to understand that insurance companies frequently try to limit the amount of damages payable to claimants by utilizing tactics to minimize, delay or deny liability.
With our years of experience and knowledge of applicable laws, we can protect your rights and hold insurance companies and adjusters accountable by building a strong legal case for compensation recovery due you under the law.
If you are an innocent victim of a type of brain injury as a result of negligence or wrongdoing on the part of another person or entity, we strongly urge you to call us for a free consultation to evaluate your claim, and to protect your rights if:
- Opposing legal counsel has offered you a settlement agreement
- You are dealing with an insurance company
- You may require surgery, rehabilitation or long-term treatment
- You have missed a significant amount of time from work
- You require lifecare assistance to meet your daily needs
Call Ladenburg, McKasy, Durkin, Inc., P.S. to fight for your rights and help recover the settlement due you. (253) 272-5226