Spanaway Brain Injury Attorney
If you need a brain injury attorney in Spanaway, call our office to schedule a free consultation. Our law firm has unparalleled experience in the complexities of both advanced medical science relating to the impairments associated with this type of trauma, and the complex legal implications.
Whatever your prognosis, if you are the victim of wrongdoing or negligence on the part of another person or entity, we can provide expert representation to protect your rights, and to build a strong case for financial compensation recovery due you under the law for, but not limited to:
- Loss of income and loss of future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Current and future medical costs
- Alterations or limitations in your lifestyle
- Long-term rehabilitation and recuperation
- Emotional distress
- Lifecare and non-medical needs
While traumatic brain injury ranks among some of the most difficult cases to litigate, we have years of experience and positive outcomes providing the highest possible benefits. Call our office for a free initial consultation. We care.
Spanaway Head Injury
A head injury in Spanaway can occur at any time and to any person resulting in a mild, moderate or severe condition, any of which should be taken seriously. If you are the victim of negligence or wrongdoing on the part of another person or entity, we can provide legal representation to help you every step of the way:
- Identify and hold accountable the responsible parties
- Collect related records
- Interview witnesses
- Find and review evidence to help prove the case
- Consult with experts
- File related insurance paperwork to achieve quick return of benefits
- Plan a strong legal strategy
- Review all medical records
- Negotiate with insurance companies and opposing counsel
- Put our expertise to work in and out of the courtroom
Call us for a free initial consultation to review the merits of your case.
Spanaway Brain Injury
We provide passionate and dedicated representation to innocent victims facing difficult challenges following an injury to the brain as a result of wrongdoing or negligence on the part of another person or entity.
Known as the “silent epidemic”, impairments associated with this medical issue can have a devastating financial effect on the victim and family. When faced with these types of claims, insurance companies frequently use tactics to delay, minimize or deny liability for damages payable to the claimant.
We have years of experience in protecting the rights of our clients and holding insurance companies and adjusters responsible by building a strong case for compensation recovery due you under the law.
We strongly urge you to call us for a free initial consultation to evaluate your Spanaway brain injury claim, and to define how we can protect your rights if:
- Opposing legal counsel has contacted you to offer a settlement agreement
- You are involved in dealings with an insurance company
- You require surgery, long-term treatment or rehabilitation
- You have missed significant time from work
- You require non-medical or lifecare assistance to meet daily needs
Call Ladenburg, McKasy, Durkin, Inc, P.S. for passionate and aggressive representation! (253) 272-5226-1900