Silverdale Brain Injury Attorney
Whether your brain injury is a result of a severe blow to the head, medical malpractice, or any of a number of different accident causes, it may result in long-term effects.
We are a full-service law firm with unparalleled experience and a relentless passion for helping innocent victims that have suffered this form of trauma as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing on the part of another person or entity.
With the help of our traumatic brain injury attorney serving Silverdale who is knowledgeable in the latest medical science as well as the legal implications, we can provide representation to assume your legal battles to protect your rights, and build a strong case for compensation recovery due you under the law, such as, but not limited to:
- Lost wages and loss of future income
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses, hospitalization and surgeries
- Long-term rehabilitation
- Emotional distress
- Punitive damages
- Lifestyle changes or limitations
- Lifecare and non-medical needs
Call our office today to schedule a free consultation and case review!
Silverdale Head Injury
If you or a loved one is suffering head injury symptoms in Silverdale as a result of the wrongdoing or negligence on the part of another party of entity, you may be entitled to compensation recovery.
Because there is a potential for developing more serious effects in the coming days, weeks or months requiring medical attention, it is vital that you seek legal representation to analyze your case and advocate on your behalf.
At any stage of your prognosis, we strongly urge you to consult with our legal experts who are knowledgeable in latest medical science and legal implications to protect your rights not only in terms of monetary compensation entitlement, but also from insurance companies who frequently attempt to minimize the extent of the symptoms or trauma.
In evaluating your case, we:
- Provide a free consultation
- Evaluate your claim
- Identify responsible parties
- Fully investigate the cause of your symptoms or trauma
- Find evidence to help prove your case
- Present your case
- Aggressively negotiate with insurance companies and opposing counsel
- File insurance related paperwork to quickly achieve maximum benefits
- Handle all legal aspects of your lawsuit if settlement is not achieved
Call to schedule a free consultation to tell us how you have been hurt.
Silverdale Brain Injury
For full recovery from a Silverdale brain injury or severe trauma, you may require extensive medical care, hospitalization, and long-term care. Handling the extensive medical expenses may be difficult without the assistance of legal counsel fighting to protect your legal rights.
Frequently, insurance companies delay, deny or minimize payment in the case of brain injury because it presents a significantly large financial exposure for the carrier.
As a victim, it is vital that you seek our expert legal counsel if:
- You are dealing with an insurance company
- You will or have missed a significant time from work
- The opposing counsel has contacted you to offer a settlement agreement
- You require long-term treatment, surgery or rehabilitation
- You require lifecare assistance to meet daily needs and activities
There is no fee when you call Ladenburg, McKasy, Durkin, Inc., P.S. for an initial consultation. (253) 272-5226