Renton Brain Injury Attorney
A brain injury can affect victims in many different ways and may result in physical, cognitive or emotional impairment, or a combination. If you are a victim of an accident as a result of wrongdoing or negligence on the part of another party of entity, we urge you to call our office to schedule a consultation with our expert traumatic brain injury attorney serving Renton to ensure that your rights are protected.
We can provide legal representation with knowledge of applicable laws and latest medical science who will take into consideration all of these effects to build a strong legal case on your behalf for compensation recovery including, but not limited to:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical costs – hospitalization, surgeries and monitoring
- Lost wages
- Diminished or total loss of earning capacity
- Home life-care and other non-medical needs
- Rehabilitation services
- Punitive damages
- Changes or limitations in lifestyle
Call today for a free consultation to evaluate your case and ensure that your legal rights are protected and assessed.
Renton Head Injury
In the case of any type of head trauma injury in Renton, it is vital that you seek immediate medical attention. Secondly, we highly recommend seeking consultation with our expert legal counsel experienced in these types of claims requiring advanced knowledge of latest medical science.
If you or a loved one is a victim as a result of the negligence of another person, call us for a case review, and to help you avoid the consequences of insurance companies that may use discrediting tactics to delay, deny, or minimize the amount of damages potentially due you.
This is how we can help you through the complex legalities:
- Conduct an initial case review
- Analyze your claim
- Secure and preserve the evidence
- Research the law
- Plan a legal strategy on your behalf
- Analyze the medical reports
- Negotiate with insurance companies and opposing counsel
Call today to schedule a free consultation and case review.
Renton Brain Injury
As an innocent victim of a Renton brain injury, it is vitally important for you to secure the services of legal counsel that is knowledgeable in the latest and most advanced medical science. We have the experience, knowledge of latest medical science, and legal expertise to build a strong case to achieve fair financial settlements for clients with traumatic brain injury symptoms.
We are passionate about protecting the legal rights of our clients with dedicated and personalized representation:
- A history of positive outcomes and fair settlements
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to build a strong legal case
- Experience and advanced knowledge of advanced medical science
- Positive record of successful dealings with insurance carriers
- Passionate and courteous professional service
Call Ladenburg, McKasy, Durkin, Inc., P.S. for legal representation that achieves positive results! (253) 272-5226