Port Orchard Brain Injury Attorney
If you are the victim of a brain injury resulting from the wrongdoing or negligence of another person or entity, call our office to learn how our traumatic brain injury attorney serving Port Orchard can help you with your claim.
With decades of experience and an enviable AV rating signifying “legal attributes of the highest standard professional ethics, and conduct that is above question”, we aggressively represent clients with a goal of achieving fair compensation recovery for, but not limited to:
- Medical expenses, hospitalization and surgeries
- Medical monitoring
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Diminished or total loss of earning capacity
- Punitive damages
- Rehabilitation services
- Life-care and non-medical needs
- Changes or limitations in lifestyle
It is essential that you seek expert legal representation, skilled and knowledgeable in the latest medical science and applicable laws, to build a strong case on your behalf. Call our office today for a no-cost consultation.
Port Orchard Head Injury
If you are an innocent victim of a head injury in Port Orchard, it is vital that you seek legal counsel to protect your rights. We have years of experience providing legal representation for victims suffering impairments ranging from mild to profound.
It is also vital that you seek immediate medical attention even if you do not experience the onset of immediate symptoms because they can become serious or even fatal over time.
We are knowledgeable in the challenges associated with these types of cases, and can help you navigate through the complex legalities such as, but not limited to:
- Conducting a case review
- Ensuring protection of your legal rights
- Securing the evidence
- Interviewing all witnesses
- Planning a strategy on your behalf
- Conferring with professional consultants and expert witnesses
- Interpreting and applying all pertinent laws
- Negotiating with insurers and opposing counsel
Call to schedule a free initial consultation. We listen and we care!
Port Orchard Brain Injury
If you or someone you love has suffered a Port Orchard brain injury as a result of negligence or wrongdoing of another person or entity, and you are uncertain of where to turn for help, or who to trust, call our office at once.
We are passionate about protecting the rights of victims from insurance companies that may assume you are faking, or experiencing psychological problems, or from their claims adjusters that may minimize the extent and characteristics of traumatic brain injury symptoms.
We can help you avoid these types of discrediting tactics of some insurance carriers by:
- Providing you with your legal options
- Helping you avoid early-on acceptance of any insurance settlement
- Ensuring the responsible party is held accountable
- Building a strong case by providing the extent of your condition
- Negotiating with insurance companies and their adjusters on your behalf
- Trial preparation in the absence of a fair settlement offer
- Working aggressively both in and out of the courtroom on your behalf
Call Ladenburg, McKasy, Durkin, Inc., P.S. for a consultation and case review, as you may be entitled to monetary compensation. (253) 272-5226