Eatonville Brain Injury Attorney
One of our legal practice areas involves a complex field that requires extensive knowledge in the latest medical science and its breakthroughs. Our traumatic brain injury attorney serving Eatonville represents victims and their families by building strong cases to help recover compensation and to ease their financial burden as a result of the negligence of another person or entity.
With a long history of success and an enviable record of positive outcomes, we have a strong reputation for achieving compensation recovery for, but not limited to:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Loss of wages
- Diminished or total loss of earning capability
- Future damages
- Life-care and other non-medical needs
- Punitive damages
- Medical monitoring
- Wrongful death
- Lifestyle limitations or changes
Call us today for a free no-obligation review of your case.
Eatonville Head Injury
The road to recovery may be extensive and costly if you or a loved one has suffered a head injury in Eatonville.External trauma to the head can damage the brain even when there is no external evidence of damage. Some symptoms or signs may be immediate, while others may appear days or even weeks later.
We strongly urge you to consult with us if you are experiencing physical, sensory or cognitive symptoms following an accident as a result of the negligence on the part of another that may include:
- Dizziness or loss of balance
- Sleeping difficulties
- Speech problems
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of consciousness for a few seconds up to a few minutes
- Confusion, disorientation or a state of being dazes with no loss of consciousness
- Blurred vision or ringing in the ears
- Light or sound sensitivity
- Memory or concentration problems
- Mood changes, swings or depression and anxiety
Call us today for legal help! We have expert legal professionals that can evaluate your case to ensure your legal rights are fully assessed and protected.
Eatonville Brain Injury
If you are the victim of an Eatonville brain injury, because of the complexity and the fact that medical science is constantly evolving, it is vital that you seek a brain injury attorney for representation that is highly-knowledgeable in latest medical science.
Whatever the prognosis and degree of injury, we can evaluate your claim to determine if you are entitled to monetary compensation. We also strongly recommend a consultation with our legal professionals to avoid the discrediting tactics of some insurance carriers.
Call for a free consultation to protect your rights if:
- You have to deal with an insurance company
- You have been offered a settlement agreement by the opposing party’s lawyer
- You have missed a significant time from work
- You may require surgery, rehabilitation, life-care or long-term treatment
Call Ladenburg, McKasy, Durkin, Inc., P.S. for aggressive representation for accidents involving a brain injury. (253) 272-5226