Olympia Brain Injury Attorney
If you are the victim of a brain injury as a result of negligence or wrongdoing on the part of another person or entity, it is important to seek the services of our traumatic brain injury attorney serving Olympia as early as possible to protect your legal rights.
In complex and challenging cases like this where there is the potential for exceedingly high liability for the insurance carrier, they may use discrediting tactics to minimize, deny or delay the amount of damages due you. We can help you avoid accepting a settlement that falls short of the amount to which you are entitled under the law.
As a leading law office with a reputation for protecting the rights of our clients, we can build a strong legal case for compensation recovery for, but not limited to:
- Medical expenses, hospitalization and surgeries
- Medical monitoring
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Diminished or total loss of future earnings capability
- Punitive damages
- Non-medical and life-care needs
- Lifestyle changes or limitations
We understand the financial strain placed on you and your family. Call today to schedule a free consultation to learn how we can help you navigate through the legal challenges that you face. We listen and we care!
Olympia Head Injury
If you or a loved one has suffered a head injury in Olympia as a result of negligence of another party, it is important to seek immediate medical attention because the symptoms are not always obvious or immediate.
The second important step is to seek representation by legal counsel with knowledge of the latest medical science to evaluate your claim and protect your rights. We have extensive legal experience in this field including advanced knowledge of medical science.
We are passionate in our pursuit of accountability of the responsible party and will fight aggressively on your behalf by:
- Reviewing your claim
- Securing and preserving the evidence
- Investigating underlying facts
- Researching the law
- Planning a legal strategy
- Analyzing the physician’s report
- Negotiating with insurance companies, their adjusters, and opposing counsel
- …and more
Time is of the essence for protecting your rights relating to these types of cases. Call our law office today to schedule a free initial consultation and case review.
Olympia Brain Injury
As a leading law firm that represents victims affected by injury to the brain, we understand how the devastating effects can change your life physically, emotionally, cognitively, or in combination.
If you are a victim of an Olympia brain injury as a result of the negligence of another person or entity, we can help protect your legal rights by:
- Helping you avoid acceptance of an early settlement
- Gathering evidence to prove the severity of your condition
- Pursuing accountability to link your condition with the responsible person
- Negotiating with insurance companies who may be delaying payment
- Aggressively seeking compensation recovery due you under the law
Call Ladenburg, McKasy, Durkin, Inc., P.S. to help you recover a fair settlement and to get the justice you deserve. (253) 272-5226