Brain Injury Attorney Lacey
If you are a victim of brain injury suffered as a result of negligence or carelessness on the part of another party, we strongly recommend legal help to protect your right to take legal action against the at-fault person or entity.
A complex case such as this requires a traumatic brain injury attorney serving Lacey residents who is knowledgeable in the latest medical science, and experienced in negotiating aggressively with insurance companies and opposing counsel to ensure compensation recovery for, but not limited to:
- Medical costs – initial emergency attention to life-support continuation
- Pain and suffering – long or short-term effects such as paralysis or chronic pain
- Medical monitoring
- Diminished earning capacity
- Loss of wages during recovery
- Changes or limitations in lifestyle – inability to perform normal activities
- Non-medical needs and home care
- Punitive damages
These cases can be difficult to prove because victims can look normal and show few to no signs of physical harm. We have years of experience in consulting with expert witnesses who are familiar with damaging effects that may not be readily identifiable even with a CAT-scan or X-ray.
Call our office today to schedule a free no-obligation consultation.
Lacey Head Injury
We offer legal help for compensation recovery due victims of head injury in Lacey. Because insurance companies tend to minimize the damages in these types of cases, allege faking on the part of the victim, or suggest quick recovery, it is crucial to seek legal counsel to protect your rights to compensation due you.
These are examples of symptoms associated with a concussion, skull fracture, post-concussion syndrome or intracranial hemorrhage:
- Headaches and dizziness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Unequal pupil size
- Clear fluid or blood leaking from the nose or ears
- Loss of consciousness
- Mental confusion or memory loss
- Behavior changes
- Cognitive deficits
- …and more
We have a history of positive outcomes with substantial settlements or jury verdicts for our clients. It is important to call us at once to schedule a free initial consultation and case review.
Lacey Brain Injury
If you are the victim of a Lacey brain injury as a result of the negligence or reckless behavior of another, you need experienced legal counsel that is also knowledgeable in advanced medical science and the effects of cognitive, emotional and physical complications.
We recommend seeking our advice at the earliest possible stage by scheduling an initial free consultation and case review by one of our legal professionals with years of experience in the laws that pertain to claims for achieving financial settlements.
If you are an innocent victim of a trauma of this type, you can count on our firm for:
- Connecting the actions of your trauma and condition with the responsible party
- Preserving evidence, seeking essential witnesses, and building a strong case
- Working aggressively to protect your rights
- Dealing with delays, denials and unfair settlement offers of insurance companies
Call the Law Offices of Ladenburg, McKasy, Durkin, Inc., P.S. to take the initial step toward protecting your rights to compensation due you under the law. (253) 272-5226