Car Accident Attorney Tacoma • Car Accident Lawyer Tacoma • Lakewood
When someone has wrongfully injured you in a motor vehicle accident you don’t need further hassles. Insurance companies can be hard to deal with after wrongful motor vehicle accidents. The insurance company may not pay for a rental car. You may not feel like you’re being treated fairly. Car accident attorneys at Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. will handle these issues for you so you can concentrate on getting better after your car accident. We’ll fight on your behalf in motor vehicle accident cases. Contact Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. car accident attorneys if you have an injury from a motor vehicle accident.
- We will thorough review of medical and police reports
- Help protect you from premature collection attempts
- Follow up with your employer for missed work
- Follow up with doctors for outstanding bills
- Negotiate with insurance companies on all offers
Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney Tacoma • Lakewood
Most drivers who have been wrongfully injured have a hard time with insurance companies after a car accident, especially without a car accident attorney. Don’t put up with the hardball tactics of insurance companies. Contact a car accident attorney at Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. today. You’ll get fast and aggressive representation on your behalf. We’ll make sure your personal injury rights are protected when dealing with insurance companies. We will:
- Establish clear communication with the insurance adjuster
- Open claims for lost wages and property damage
- Track records and bills
- Guard against insurance company tactics
Car Accident Lawyer Tacoma
When you’re wrongfully injured in a car accident you deserve fair compensation. Compensation covers lost wages, personal expenses, medical bills, and property damage. You also have the right to compensation for pain, suffering, distress, and loss of enjoyment of life. At Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. we also make sure your compensation is sufficient to pay back your own insurance company.
- Track lost wages, property damage and medical expenses
- Medical bills and personal expenses
- Request compensation for pain and suffering
- Demand money from the third party insurer
- Negotiate liens and make sure your insurance company is paid back
Medical Records • Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney Tacoma, Lakewood
In motor vehicle accident cases your medical records are considered evidence. At Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. we keep careful track of your medical records. Your car accident attorney will carefully review your medical records. We examine injury reports, doctor referrals and medical bills. Upfront we’ll ask for a list of your medical providers. And we keep a running total of your medical bills for accuracy.
- Careful review of all your medical records
- Track symptoms and diagnoses
- Track referrals, bills and medical records
- Analyze the value of your injury claim
- Keep a running total of medical bills
Schedule your free consultation with an expert car accident attorney at 253-777-1900. We look forward to meeting with you.